8 BLOOD MOONS IN A MONTH - Part - 1



8 BLOOD MOONS IN A MONTH - Part - 1


In these days, I am seeing a lot of blood moons in front of my house in short interval of time. On 4 November 2020, I saw a blood moon which was very bloody while standing on the balcony of my house. Then during prayer, I heard these words from the Holy Spirit -
" 8 BLOOD MOONS IN A MONTH ".
This words were imprinted in my mind.

Then I started observing moon at night with my naked eyes. There was eight blood in time period from 30 Nov to 30 Dec 2020 that is the period of one month. There were eight blood moons on the following dates - 30 Nov, 1 Dec, 2 Dec, 3 Dec, 4 Dec, 28 Dec, 29 Dec and 30 Dec 2020.

Out of these eight blood moons, I was eye witness to 5 blood moons that was on 30 Nov, 1 Dec, 2 Dec, 3 Dec and 4 Dec. I didn't have any digital camera to take photos of the blood moons. I tried to take photo from smartphone camera but it was blurred.

I missed last three blood moons on 28 Dec, 29 Dec and 30 Dec. However, there is my friend who lives in my locality. He is fond of watching blood moons in night. He testified to me that he saw blood moons on 28 Dec, 29 Dec and 30 Dec ( Besides this, I also saw blood moon on 31 Dec 2020 and 1 Jan 2021)

Lunar eclipse is the reason for blood moons. When Earth comes between sun and moon, the lunar eclipse takes place. The shadow of Earth falls on the moon and causes moon to turn into blood. Usually moon remains blood for 5 to 6 consecutive days. After this, when moon comes out of Earth's shadow, it turns from blood to white.

There was lunar eclipse on 30 Nov 2020 which caused moon to turn blood on 30 Nov, 1 Dec, 2 Dec, 3 Dec and 4 Dec.
There was also lunar eclipse on 30 Dec 2020 which caused moon to turn blood on 28 Dec, 29 Dec, 30 Dec, 31 Dec 2020 and 1 Jan 2021.

Now what is the spiritual meaning of 8 BLOOD MOONS IN A MONTH ?
Regarding this, I received a message from the Lord on 25 December 2020

Lord says
" Write My word, son. Surely, eight blood moons represents eight nations which are about to face the Judgement of God and the Judgement is Blood for Blood. Surely, people have turned to wickedness, their hearts are wicked. Surely, it is My Judgement for them. Amen. "

Scripture References

Blood moons

Joel 2:31
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of Jehovah cometh.

Judgement is Blood for Blood

Deuteronomy 32:41-43 
41 If I whet My glittering sword, And My hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to Mine adversaries, And will recompense them that hate Me.
42 I will make Mine arrows drunk with blood, And My sword shall devour flesh; With the blood of the slain and the captives, From the head of the leaders of the enemy.
43 Rejoice, O ye nations, [with] His people: For He will avenge the blood of His servants, And will render vengeance to His adversaries, And will make expiation for His land, for His people.
Genesis 9:6 
Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: For in the image of God made He man.
Revelation 16:6 
for they poured out the blood of the saints and the prophets, and blood hast thou given them to drink: they are worthy.

People have turned to wickedness

Genesis 6:5 
And Jehovah saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Proverbs 6:18 
A heart that deviseth wicked purposes, Feet that are swift in running to mischief,

The  eight nations are about to face the Judgement of God. Lord will take vengeance for the shedding of innocent blood including the blood of aborted child in these eight nations.

The names of these eight nations were revealed to me. They are - England, Ireland, Czechoslovakia, Israel, Poland, Turkey, Palestine and Holland.

The first set of five blood moons ( 30 Nov, 1 Dec, 2 Dec, 3 Dec, 4 Dec) represents European countries - England, Ireland, Czechoslovakia, Poland and Holland.

The second set of three blood moons ( 28 Dec, 29 Dec, 30 Dec ) represents Middle East countries - Israel, Turkey and Palestine.

I have received message from the Lord concerning each of the eight nations which I will post in next message.