Pray for Trump protection


 Pray for Trump protection


On 6 November 2020, I was praying and I heard Holy Spirit saying unto Me, " Pray for Trump protection. "
Then, I started praying for him. As I started praying for him, I received a flash vision.

Vision -
In this flash vision, I saw Donald Trump. I looked his face in the vision. His face expression conveys that he was shocked. He looked serious too. I also saw a large face of a demon appearing at behind him.The face of demon was like a skull and his head was covered with black top. This demon looks intently towards Donald Trump.

Pray for Trump - Praying for our authorities is not optional for believers but we are bounded to pray for them as it is written in 1 Timothy 2:1-3 as authorities are ordained by God ( Romans 13:1 ). So, please pray for Trump.

1 Timothy 2:1-3 
1 I exhort therefore, first of all, that supplications, prayers, intercessions, thanksgivings, be made for all men;
2 for kings and all that are in high place; that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and gravity.
3 This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

Romans 13:1
Let every soul be in subjection to the higher powers: for there is no power but of God; and the [powers] that be are ordained of God.