Pray for Trump


 Pray for Trump


I received a prophetic word about Trump. See below.

President Trump
4 May 2020

Lord says
" Listen unto Me, let Me tell you about President Trump. Wickedness of that nation has come before My eyes. Now onwards, I will not restrain My hand to bring Judgement on that nation. Soon Trump is going to die, then many Judgements will be poured on this nation. Pray for Trump protection. Amen."

Scripture References

Wickedness of that nation

Psalms 9:17 
The wicked shall be turned back unto Sheol, Even all the nations that forget God.

I will not restrain My hand

Ezekiel 6:14 
 And I will stretch out My hand upon them, and make the land desolate and waste, from the wilderness toward Diblah, throughout all their habitations: and they shall know that I am Jehovah.

Many Judgements

Psalms 110:5-6 
5 The Lord at Your right hand will strike through kings in the day of His wrath.
6 He will judge among the nations, He will fill [the places] with dead bodies; He will strike through the head in many countries.

President Trump is now hospitalized due to coronavirus disease.
Please pray for Trump to be healed from coronavirus.If He dies, then many Judgements will be poured on America
Also pray for healing of his family and White House officials from coronavirus.