Write these things to the nations


Write these things to the nations
4  August 2020

Lord says
" Now, write these things to the nations, which I say to you. To the Europe, you have forsaken Me, there Lord your God shall strike you with many plagues. Repent and be saved. And to America, you are the first nation to be judged because your sin is exceedingly great and terrible. All the plagues written in the Books of Moses shall be added to you. Now write for India, this nation is wicked nation. I will straighten them with My chastising rod. Be prepared and don't waste time. Amen."

Scripture References

You have forsaken Me

Jeremiah 15:6 
Thou hast rejected Me, saith Jehovah, thou art gone backward: therefore have I stretched out My hand against thee, and destroyed thee; I am weary with repenting.

Shall strike you with many plagues

Revelation 18:8 
 Therefore in one day shall her plagues come, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire; for strong is the Lord God who judged her.

Sin is exceedingly great

Ezekiel 9:9 
Then said He unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of wrestling [of judgment]: for they say, Jehovah hath forsaken the land, and Jehovah seeth not.

All the plagues written in the Books of Moses shall be added to you

Deuteronomy 28:15 
 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of Jehovah thy God, to observe to do all His commandments and His statutes which I command thee this day, that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee.
Daniel 9:11 
Yea, all Israel have transgressed Your law, even turning aside, that they should not obey Your voice: therefore hath the curse been poured out upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God; for we have sinned against Him.
Exodus 9:14 
For I will this time send all My plagues upon thy heart, and upon thy servants, and upon thy people; that thou mayest know that there is none like Me in all the earth.

I will straighten them with My chastising rod

Proverbs 23:13-14 
13 Withhold not correction from the child; [For] if thou beat him with the rod, he will not die.
14 Thou shalt beat him with the rod, And shalt deliver his soul from Sheol.