For I AM a Good God

 


For I AM a Good God


22 August 2020

Lord says
" Hear the Word of the Lord, Oh! Inhabitants of the Earth. For how much you will rebel against Me? Isn't I AM a Good God who feeds you with goodness bestowed on the Earth. Why do you continue to rebel against Me? Seek Me alone, love Me alone for I AM a Good God. Amen."

Scripture References

Rebel against Me

Daniel 9:9 
To the Lord our God belong mercies and forgiveness; for we have rebelled against Him;

I AM a Good God

Psalms 86:5 
 For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive, And abundant in lovingkindness unto all them that call upon You.
Psalms 100:5 
For Jehovah is good; His lovingkindness [endureth] for ever, And His faithfulness unto all generations.
Psalms 145:9 
 Jehovah is good to all; And His tender mercies are over all His works.

Feeds you with goodness bestowed on the Earth

Hosea 11:4 
I drew them with cords of a man, with bands of love; and I was to them as they that lift up the yoke on their jaws; and I laid food before them.
Psalms 147:14 
He maketh peace in thy borders; He filleth thee with the finest of the wheat.
Psalms 145:15-16
15 The eyes of all wait for You; And You givest them their food in due season.
16 Thou openest Your hand, And satisfiest the desire of every living thing.

Seek Me alone

Jeremiah 29:13  
And ye shall seek Me, and find Me, when ye shall search for Me with all your heart.

Love Me alone

John 14:21 
 He that hath My commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth Me: and he that loveth Me shall be loved of My Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself unto him.
Romans 8:28 
And we know that to them that love God all things work together for good, [even] to them that are called according to [His] purpose.