Coronavirus fulfilling 2020 prophecy

Coronavirus fulfilling 2020 prophecy

Lord told that in 2020, blind eyes will be opened this year and they will realize that end of world is near.

Coronavirus is instrument used to awake Christians who think that they will not see the end. Coronavirus is shaking world and Christians. 

Repent for sins and be saved from Judgements of the Lord. Lord Jesus Christ will protect you.


My will be done in 2020
31 December 2019

Lord says
" My son, My will be done in this year. Prepare to face antichrist. Time has come for antichrist to be revealed to deceive the whole world. The blind eyes shall be open this year. They will realize that world they live will last not foreverAs they will see signs and wonders and they will know that end is near. I will overrule all the devil's plans. My will be done is this year. Prepare and be prepared.