Burning Wheel- Soon world will be thrown to the fire

Burning Wheel- Soon world will be thrown to the fire
1 December 2019

Vision-
While I was praying, I saw a vision of burning wheel but wheel was not consumed.

Interpretation-

Wheel depicts swiftness in the execution of the Judgement ( Exodus 1 and Malachi 3:5)

Burning fire depicts consuming power of God. ( Hebrews 12:9)

Burning wheel is only depicted in Daniel 7:9.
Daniel 7:9 depicts judgement.
But what kind of judgement??
' Thrones were placed( Daniel 7:9).
I believe that thrones ( government ) will be placed to form One World Government.

Lord seated on Judgement throne ( Daniel 7:9 ) will judge every nation.( Psalm 110:5-6)


1 December 2019
Lord says
" Listen unto My voice. Soon world will be thrown to the fire. Only those who are holy shall be saved from My consuming fire. Beware! Beware! Beware! Be holy people of God working righteousness with a humble heart. Amen."